Senior Financial Analyst
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Finance||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
A well-respected engineering and manufacturing firm on the Northwest side of Indianapolis is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with his or her CPA and heavy exposure to SEC filings.
The Senior Financial Analyst will have primary responsibilities of supporting the Director of Financial Reporting, which will include preparing the company's SEC filings which include the 10-Qs and 10-Ks and miscellaneous filings. The Senior Financial Analyst will work with corporate and global accounting departments by gathering and documenting data, and reviewing, improving, and streamlining financial reports. This position is highly knowledgeable in the company's financial reporting procedures and policies, as well as U.S. GAAP and SEC, stock exchange and other regulatory requirements.
Senior Financial Analyst Primary Responsibilities:
- Ensures that financial statements are properly recorded in accordance with GAAP
- Review all accounting functions to ensure timely, complete financial statements and management reporting to ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Assists with the completion and accuracy of all reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and NASDAQ, including the Quarterly and Annual Reports on Form 10-Q, 10-K and other required forms
- Maintains a thorough understanding of financial report and general ledger structure ensuring updated policies and compliance with appropriate GAAP, SEC and other regulatory requirements
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- CPA with a minimum of 7 years of public accounting experience for multi-national (global) corporation, with heavy exposure to SEC and financial reporting
- Advanced reporting knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC rules and regulations
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP system a plus