|Industry:||Accounting / Tax||City/Region:||Irving|
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Accounting||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Our client in Irving is looking for both a Junior and Mid-Level Tax Preparer to join their growing team. This is a direct hire opportunity offering great benefits and a true work/life balance.
Some responsibilities and requirements will include:
• Preparing estimated federal and state income tax payments
• Calculating year-end accrual review and preparing tax provision work papers
• Assisting with federal and state audits
• Experience with Lacerte and ProSystems FX Engagement software is preferred
• Public accounting experience (At least 3 years)
• Must be organized, analytical with good attention to detail
• Must have a understanding of general ledger regarding functional tax issues of financial and management reporting.
• Must have CPA or be CPA eligible