|Compensation:||Competitive Compensation||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
TEMP TO HIRE and DIRECT HIRE
Our client in the Healthcare Analytics industry is seeking a Systems Administrator (SA) that will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- 4-6 years of experience
- AWS Experience highly preferred
- Experience with Access Directory Highly preferred
The ideal candidate will be heavily involved in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, and partners. Assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of standard Project Management Methodology. These activities include: the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle, technical analysis and design. Will also help support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions. Participation on projects focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life-cycle.
Accounting for the following systems: Windows systems, Servers, desktops and firewalls.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, Firewalls, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Maintain security and compliance and Privacy according to HIPAA compliance.
- Maintain current infrastructure Onsite and cloud. Windows Hyper-V (MOST), AWS and VMware.
- Procure hardware and software. Manage licenses and asset journal.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards. HIPAA, Security and Privacy awareness.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Maintain Inventory, Asset Management.
- Maintain and implement Policies and Group Policies.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.