|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Contract|
|Practice Area:||Administrative||Education:||High School / GED|
One of the world’s largest publishing companies is looking for a Support Coordinator in Plainfield, Indiana, to ensure publication orders are fulfilled for one of its largest clients. The job involves overseeing order information and fulfillment, requiring considerable walking between his or her own office and the warehouse. It’s the perfect job for someone who likes to stay active and organized with the inventory planning, fulfillment and shipping process!
- Responsible for verifying order information including due date, special instructions and carrier requirements.
- Must have the ability to organize information and track multiple jobs on a daily basis.
- Will be responsible to create and manage reports detailing work in progress.
- Responsible for prioritizing warehouse activities to ensure orders are completed and shipped in accordance with expected arrival dates.
- Responsible for order integrity including customer information, sticker placement and ship method.
- Responsible for collecting initial data elements customer requires prior to placing orders.
- May be required to work in other distribution areas, as needed.
- Daily contact with third party distribution team, Director of Distribution and customer service.
- Other limited internal contact with Canadian Sales team and inventory planners.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Graduate or equivalent with 2 years external experience.
- Background using PC and Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to create and maintain Excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude required.
8:30 am to 4:30 pm, M-F, with a 30-minute unpaid meal break.