|Industry:||Accounting / Tax||City/Region:||Indianapolis|
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Accounting||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
A local healthcare company with the highest employee retention rate is looking for a talented Staff Accountant to join the team. The direct hire position on the southeast side of Indianapolis offers a high base salary with THREE WEEKS OF PAID VACATION, comprehensive benefits and a 401k plan!
This position will report to the Accounting Manager and will support the Accounting Department. This position contributes substantially to the accuracy, timeliness, and integrity of the financial statements.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintain fixed assets subledger, including placing fixed assets into service
- Prepare all journal entries for Fixed Assets including depreciation expense
- Reconcile Fixed Assets subledger to General Ledger
- Other moderately complex recurring monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- At least two years in an Accountant position, preferably within healthcare
- At least one year of QuickBooks experience
- Expert Microsoft Excel user