|Industry:||Accounting / Tax||City/Region:||Dallas|
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire, Temporary-to-Hire|
|Practice Area:||Accounting||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Our client in the construction industry in Dallas is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. This role will focus on full cycle GL accounting by analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports. Specific Responsibilities:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or Great Plains (major plus)
- Construction industry experience is a plus
- Any experience with system development, implementation, and maintenance
- Heavy journal entries (prepare financial info for entries into GL accounts
- Assist in the preparation of financial and accounting documents
- Preparation of corporate tax reporting and financial data
- Heavy analytical skills in order to resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Revenue and expenditure analysis
- Experience assisting with internal and external audits
Ideal candidate will have a 4-yr degree but not required, 5 years of experience in the construction industry, self-starter and work in a fast paced environment. Our client offers excellent benefits, a competitive salary and work life balance.