Sr. Auditor – Westchester County NY
|City/Region:||New York City||Commitment:||Full Time|
|Contract Type:||Direct Hire||Practice Area:||Audit|
- Lead Audit team’s day-to-day duties and projects within budget and established timelines.
- Assist in annual risk assessment activities
- Perform / Review testing procedures
- Create high quality deliverables, documenting audit work performed, results, identify issues, clearly state issues / root cause, risk exposure and recommendations for improvement.
- Lead drafting of complex internal audit reports
- Organize and maintain client documentation in a manner consistent with best practices.
- Lead, coach, mentor staff, interns and new hires
- Strong working knowledge of relevant auditing concepts & techniques COSO, GAAP, GAGAS, FERC, NERC, FASB and IIA standards
- Familiarity with Internal Audit Functions & Operations
- Ability to plan, organize, control and execute large complex.
- Bachelor degree in MIS, Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent discipline
- Minimum five years of audit experience preferable from a combination of Big 4 and major organization/company audit experience
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience with auditing tools such Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Access and Visio
- Experience auditing some of the following: SAP, Windows, UNIX, Oracle, SQL, LANs, WANs, Internet/Firewalls, Network Security and Infrastructure, Cybersecurity
- Some experience performing audits of business applications and conducting application reviews and system implementation audits
- Working knowledge and experience with auditing tools such as IDEA and Audit Control Language (ACL) preferable