|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Accounting||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
Our client is seeking a Sr Accountant to join their team. The Sr. Accountant will support the corporate accounting department with general ledger, bank reconciliations, financial statement prep, balance sheet reconciliations and accounts payable functions. Legal industry experience highly preferred.
- Create and update process documentation as assigned, make recommendations for process improvement within the department.
- Cross train in various accounting functions in the purchase to pay business cycle.
- Provide quality reporting metrics and analysis for internal clients.
- Assist with system balancing and data audit activities.
- Focus of duties as noted in the process task list.
- 6. Act as liaison between general accounting and other teams or departments as needed.
- A general knowledge of accounting processes along with a general understanding of the business functions is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years work experience
- Strong client service skills.
- Ability to research, analyze, and synthesize information.
- Ability to reconcile large amounts of data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and listening and interpersonal skills. Inquisitive mindset to deliver solutions
- Approachable and collaborative; team-oriented.
- Strong initiative and attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals with strong opinions and varying professional development priorities and goals.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, ability to follow-up and strong follow through.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting not a must
- CPA or desire to be a CPA candidate is preferred.