SQL Database Administrator
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||IT||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Our client is in search of an SQL Database Administrator to join their team! This client offers a competitive salary and impressive benefits package. Located in downtown Indianapolis the client location offers a trendy office with a relaxed atmosphere. In this role you will manage the SQL Server Enterprise Database management system on the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 platform. This is a 24/7 environment hosted by physical servers. This client is growing rapidly and committed to building a company that people want to work with and that associates love their job!
- Assist and advise developers in an efficient way to utilize database designs
- Interpret Blueprint to how production is monitored
- Develop and test SQL Servers while implementing solutions to ensure error free system.
- Troubleshoot server outages as they occur (including weekends and after hours)
- Approve and Audit change request to existing triggers, constraints, indices, tables and store procedures.
- Ensure that database code meets company standards
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem- solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team.
- Experience using Windows PowerShell against SQL Server for executing queries and automating processes.
- Ability to review query execution plans for server.
- Intellectually curious with a passion for learning and growing professionally.
- Communicate and work well within groups.
- Experience with SQL Server Dynamic Management