Senior Paralegal Coordinator/eDiscovery Relativity Legal Document Review Project Manager
|Company:||NYS Department of Financial Services||Location:||Virtual/Remote|
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Contract|
|Practice Area:||Legal||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
The NYS Department of Financial Services is looking for a Senior Paralegal Coordinator/eDiscovery Relativity Legal Document Review Project Manager.
Position Description: Lead, oversee, and manage a document review team of approximately 10 reviewers in a complex, high-stakes, multi-party litigation. Assist in creation and maintenance of document review protocol, strategy, training, and workflow. Assist in imposing and maintaining structure of review database, including creation and allocation of document review batches. Assist in the review of documents. Liaise between attorney team and document review team. Understand substance of litigation and execute attorney team document review project priorities. Perform trial preparation tasks, as needs arise.
• 8+ years of document review in Relativity, including mastery of advanced Relativity coding, searching, batching, reporting, and production tools
• 4+ years of Relativity document review project management
• 10+ years of general litigation paralegal experience
• Ability to engage in substantive analysis of the content of documents, including within the context of the family of those documents and within the context of the case
• Ability to use the document review platform Relativity, including:
• • Ability to perform keyword, Boolean, proximity, fuzzy and conceptual searching
• • Ability to create and organize saved searches
• • Ability to navigate the tools on Relativity that allow for an examination of related documents (e.g., family view, near duplicates analysis, email threading analyses)
• • Ability to code documents using Relativity's coding tools
• • Ability to use Relativity administrative tools to manage team workflow