Senior Infrastructure Engineer
|Industry:||IT||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Compensation:||Competitive Compensation||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
Based in Irvine Ca, we are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Active Directory) that ensures solutions are expertly selected, designed, delivered, optimized and supported during the entire infrastructure lifecycle. In this role, the Senior Infrastructure Engineer will work as an Active Directory project lead and architect, collaborating with other system and network architects, infrastructure engineers, and associates to plan and deliver directory integration with cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, company acquisitions, and other related projects.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience leading directory services (Active Directory) acquisition and integration projects
- Experience developing and executing migrations from cloud and other third party directory services to on premises directories. Related experience extending on-premises directory services to Office 365.
- Experience working with developers and leading the effort to document directory services application dependencies and integration points. Related experience leading the migration effort from legacy directories to a consolidated global directory.
- Experience writing complex PowerShell scripts to support loading Active Directory accounts. Related experience using ADMT to migrate accounts and/or SID history.
- Experience planning multi-forest trust relationships and integrating with complex DNS namespaces.
- Project based experience extending Active Directory to cloud services such as AWS and Azure.
- Expert level knowledge of DNS
- Experience supporting both internal (Active Directory) and externally hosted DNS platforms
- Proven experiencing managing complex DNS infrastructures with multiple domains, sites, and egress points.
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory integrated DNS and ability to support and configure DNS scavenging in a multi-forest Active Directory with and without trust relationships.
- Expert level knowledge of Active Directory Sites and Services in a complex network with hundreds of sites with varying levels of connectivity
- Active Directory Federation Services – Design, Implementation, and Support
Generous salary, bonus, and benefit plan!