|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Contract|
|Practice Area:||Administrative||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
A well-respected engineering and manufacturing firm on the Northwest side of Indianapolis is looking for its next administrative star! The Receptionist will cover the front desk and handle high volume calls.
Who are we looking for?
A polished, energetic, people person to act as the first point of contact for the company. Someone capable of dealing with both walk-ins and high-volume phone calls from customers, visitors and employees.
Receptionist Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors/customers
- General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing and mailing
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Typing up documents
- Organizing files
- Ordering lunch
- Coordinating schedules for meetings
- Maintaining office supply inventories
- Responsible for any project assigned
Receptionist Education and Experience
High School Diploma
2 years of experience as an administrative assistant, receptionist or executive assistant
Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management