|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Administrative||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
Our client in Dallas, TX is looking for a Receptionist to join their team on a direct hire basis. The Receptionist primarily is responsible for greeting clients or other visitors, ensuring clients and visitors are connected with their host, answering and properly directing incoming telephone calls, and reserving conference rooms. The Receptionist must provide clients, visitors, and callers with a positive first impression of the office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcomes clients and visitors to the Firm and liaises with attorneys and appropriate staff regarding their visit.
- Answers telephone calls, transfers callers, directs calls to the appropriate person, relays messages in the most effective and timely manner.
- Monitors visitor access and maintains security awareness.
- Notifies recipients of deliveries.
- Maintains safe and pristine reception area.
- Maintains and schedules meetings using the Firm’s Meeting Room Manager software, including facilitation of audio visual and hospitality needs.
- Coordinates with hospitality staff as needed.
- Schedules visiting attorney offices.
- Notifies facilities staff of facility items, such as custodial, heating, plumbing, and electrical issues that are brought to his/her attention.
- Provides parking validation to office visitors or approved vendors.
- Provides general administrative and clerical support.
- Assists with other administrative duties as needed.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience is required. Prior experience in a law firm setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of computers including experience with Outlook and Word.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices including but not limited to: listen carefully, respond quickly, be patient, exercise courtesy, be a team player, care about your clients and their needs.
- Must have professional personal presentation.
- Must have the ability to manage stressful situations with high standards of professional conduct.
- Must have excellent ability to multi-task.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Must be reliable.
- Must be punctual; regular attendance is required.