Quality Assurance Project Coordinator
|Compensation:||Competitive Compensation||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
This role will support the Quality Assurance and Code Compliance Department. This candidate will be tasked to handle projects and assignments that support the daily activities and special projects. The successful candidate must be willing to work independently and lead administrative activities as well as project support. The successful candidate will demonstrate energy and enthusiasm in the fast paced and demanding unit.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Research and update and policies/programs in a structure format.
- Collect and format data to create metrics and prepare presentations and reports.
- Supports Director and staff in its day to day operations.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and manage content documents for SharePoint and access management.
- Assist with coordinating projects and initiatives across the business unit.
- Track project timelines, coordinate scheduling and prepare project reports for projects.
- Excellence in proficiency of Microsoft office with emphasis on Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in SharePoint
- Proficiency in Visio
- Proficiency in Access user, importing data and generating metrics.
- Strong organizational and project management skills. Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong research and analytics skills in a variety of medium
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and interact effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to observe confidentiality
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of increasingly responsible project support / analytic experience (with a focus on supporting projects, budget preparation, monitoring and reconciliation and report preparation