Project Manager in Marketing
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Contract|
Our client in Dallas is in the Tech industry and works closely with Social Media platforms, they offer a vibrant company culture and work environment. Due to their fast growth, they are seeking a Marketing Project Manager on a Contract basis (6 months). Project could be extended or turn into a full time role. Ideal candidate will have experience driving projects, handling timelines, developing processes and manuals and assist in executing project deadlines timely and holding the marketing accountable. This role entails heavy communication of project milestones and workflow. Highly visible role working directly with VP.
PROJECT MANAGER IN MARKETING
This person will be driving the project and executing day to day tasks, must feel comfortable putting PowerPoint slides and presentations together. This person will be telling the story of the project, managing deadlines and coming up with processes. Working directly with team and for the VP of Marketing.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Heavy PowerPoint presentation through slides, etc.
- Documenting processes
- Someone with go to market experience
- Writing agendas
- Establishing best practices and processes
- Documenting requirements
- Setting up meetings
- Developing calendars and milestones
- Making sure things get done
- Managing timelines
- Directing sales on days left to get things done
- Holding team accountable
- Workflow management
- Internal comms plans
- Updating leadership teams with PowerPoint presentations
- Working out outline
- Being driver of project
- Ensuring team is working together effectively