|Industry:||Accounting / Tax||Commitment:||Full Time|
|Practice Area:||Account Management||Compensation:||Competitive Compensation|
|Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Our client in Santa Fe Springs is looking for a Project Accountant who has experience handling 25+ projects at one time.
- Budget/Contract set-up and maintenance
- Start with reconciling the original cost budget and contract. They will be responsible for the reporting of all pending and approved change orders throughout the job.
- Qty. updates & Back charges
- Subcontracts processing
- Long form P.O’s on tracking actual and committed costs
- Committed Cost Reconciliation/Accruals
- Revenue recognition (over/under billings).
- Month End Reporting
- Maintain an accurate contract and billing based on correspondence from the owner.
- Attend pre-construction meetings (on larger projects)
- Time and Material billings
- Responsible for providing accurate cost reports
- Minimum of 2 years of Cost Accounting in the construction industry.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience working with an integrated construction accounting software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in cost analysis
- Experience with revenue recognition
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel