|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||IT||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
Our client has an immediate opening for a Programmer III in the Dallas office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support to the team responsible for a subset of business systems applications
- Willing to be on call after business hours
- Provides assistance in one or all areas with applications that include testing, design and analysis
- Assist in the formulation of procedures and best practices for users of applications and document support procedures
- Familiar with a variety of field’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Perform a variety of support tasks directed by manager
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or accounting
- Four years’ experience with application production support
- Five years’ experience with programming in web environments with databases (MSSQL) and .NET
- Three years’ experience with SQL databases and writing queries experience based in Transact SQL
- Experience with Elite Enterprise is preferred
- Experience with documenting requirements and gathering with non-technical end users
- Experience in SQL 2005 or later, .NET 3.0 or later, AJAX, Visual Source Safe, MS SQL Reporting Services
- Working knowledge of web services and .NET client applications
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, time management and organization skills.
- Possess the ability to work cohesively with all positions with the Firm.
- Ability to work in a professional environment.