Product Development Manager
Our client located in LA is looking for a strong Product Development Manager with experience within the housewares industry.
- Develop and manage the entire product development cycle from ideation to marketing.
- Identify potential product opportunities.
- Develop and manage time and action calendar with suppliers.
- Collaborate with sales, purchasing, marketing, distribution, and quality control to ensure efficient and effective product development process.
- Generate product requirements & determine specifications.
- Provide all departments with reports and marketing materials relating to product launches.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field.
- 5 years of successful product management experience in small appliances, housewares, or other household durable categories. Experience in cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, cutting boards, glassware, & small kitchen electrics is preferred.
- Raw material expertise with metals, woods, plastics.
- Extraordinary organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to calmly shift priorities quickly; ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Creative mindset and passion for product development and consumer packaged goods.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.