|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Marketing||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
Our client has an immediate opening for a Practice Coordinator in its Washington DC office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for conducting research to determine potential member services key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase revenue and brand.
- Perform analysis of membership strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns, translate complex data into simple graphs and texts to compile and present data for the Director.
- Responsible for member relations, finalizing agendas for bi-weekly calls and responsible for the minutes of those calls.
- Monitor and report on dues payments and maintain monthly status list.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Social media experience
- Graphic Design experience
- Ability to maintain and improve marketing databases
- Strong work ethic and service orientated approach.
- Strong proofreading and computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Commitment to professional growth and development.
- Ability to follow instructions, prioritize and manage workload, work independently and as a member of teams, and complete tasks under time pressure as necessary.
- Poise, tact and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Willingness to work collaboratively as a member of a team with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.