Part Time Accounting/Inventory Clerk
|Industry:||Accounting / Tax||City/Region:||Dallas|
|Commitment:||Part Time||Practice Area:||Accounting|
|Compensation:||Competitive Compensation||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Our client south of Dallas is looking to hire a PART-TIME Accounting/Inventory Clerk immediately
Provides accounting and finance support which includes accurate and timely reporting, ad-hoc analysis, and month-end closing activities for the Inventory Accounting function.
- Extracts to analyze and report international freight spending by shipment to ensure adherence to overall expected results;
- Reviews transactions to ensure proper accounting treatment;
- Publishes monthly reporting package containing financials and performance indicators;
- Prepares journal entries and performs account analysis to facilitate the monthly financial close;
- Prepares monthly account reconciliations;
- Manages and completes multiple projects on schedule with a high degree of accuracy;
- Exercises independent judgment within established policies and procedures;
- Performs other related duties as required.
Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus, but not required.
5 years of general accounting experience. Posting Journal Entries, performing account analysis and reconciliations. Strong Excel experience. SAP FI and AP experience