|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Legal||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Our client in South Tampa is seeking a Paralegal or Legal Assistant with at least 1-2 years of experience in family law to join their family law firm.
Responsibilities & Requirements Include:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel Tracking.
- Experience entering billable time in Clio or a similar billing software.
- Answering phones and taking messages.
- Scheduling hearings, meetings, depositions and meditations with clients, judicial assistants and other attorneys.
- E-filing documents, auditing and preparing discovery production and responses and financial affidavits.
- Experience doing legal research.