Office / Operations Manager – Nassau County Long Island
|City/Region:||Long Island||Commitment:||Full Time|
|Contract Type:||Contract, Contract to Hire||Practice Area:||Bookkeeping|
|Compensation:||Competitive Compensation||Education:||High School / GED|
Description: Fast Growing Service Company with multiple locations is looking for a take charge manager to oversee and handle operations, payroll Functions for 100 employees on a weekly basis. Candidate must have a excellent computer background in addition to other payroll skills-We are located in Nassau County Long Island.
The Office Manager is responsible for managing the preparation, distribution and reporting processes. This position has the primary responsibility of managing all operations for payroll, bookkeeping, HR, benefits, and customer service functions.
Compliance of established payroll polices and procedures.
- _ Review time sheets, process wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies _.
- Verify hours worked, pay adjustments and post inform onto designated records
- Compute wages and deductions.
- Maintain and update payrool records
- Keep track of vaction and sick leave for all employees
- Direct deposit
- Pay cards
- Benefit enrollment
- On-Boarding new employees
- Report Generation
- Vendor Selection
- Streamline processes
- Customer Service
Selected candidate should have 5 plus years payroll experience.Must have knowledge of labor laws, Outlook and Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's or commensurate experience
- Payroll, Accounting: 5 years