|Industry:||Legal||City/Region:||Los Angeles Metro|
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Administrative||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
Our client in Los Angeles is looking for an Office Assistant to join their dynamic team. The Office Assistant will be responsible for assisting with a variety of office functions including reception, facilities requests, meeting arrangements, word processing, and online court filings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cover reception – greet visitors and answer phones and route calls accordingly.
- Assist with word processing and court filings, including electronic filing (e-filing).
- Assist with set up and maintenance of office facilities, equipment and furnishings.
- Assist with maintenance projects within the office.
- Coordinate aspects of office moves with attorney, IT Department and movers, if necessary.
- Coordinate with attorneys and secretaries to set up meeting rooms, order catering, and attend to any meeting needs; maintain the office/events calendar.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Prior experience in a law firm setting is preferred.
- Typing and Microsoft Word proficiency.
- Must have knowledge of electronic filing.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid working knowledge of Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010 and Outlook.
Must be available to work overtime as needed and as requested