|Practice Area:||Administrative||Compensation:||Competitive Compensation|
Our client in downtown Dallas is seeking an Office Administrator to add to their team.
· Supervision and management of support staff in conjunction with functional managers and senior staff
· Coordinate management of the office with firm-wide management, facilities, office services, human resources and other administrative staff
· Assist Partners in Charge and designees with management of office.
· Responsible for day to day operations issues.
· Assist with Human Resources functions including overseeing secretarial coordination, discipline, employee counseling and other general HR functions.
· Coordinate and manage office events as required.
· Serve as liaison among attorneys, staff and staff departments.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
· Demonstrated progressive experience in a law firm.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Proven ability to work with all levels of personnel.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to work on a variety of projects.
· Ability to identify and analyze issues and problems in management areas, and recommend and implement solutions.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Ability to maintain good interpersonal relations and communications with lawyers, and support staff.
· Ability to safely perform essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodations