New Business Intake Specialist
|Industry:||Administrative / Clerical||City/Region:||Dallas|
|Contract Type:||Direct Hire||Compensation:||Competitive Compensation|
Our client in Dallas is looking to hire a New Business Intake Specialist on a direct hire basis.
- Responsible for the daily processing of new matter information and maintenance of existing information as requested by the attorneys and staff.
- Review of matter packets for accuracy and completeness based on departmental guidelines before submitting to the Client Duty Officer for approval
- Tracking the approval process of the client intake package and any applicable engagement letters, consent letters, waiver letters and any other documentation required by Firm and departmental practices and procedures.
- Entering new client/matter information into Elite, the Firm’s financial database being careful to meet all client and billing attorney requests and requirements including the accurate completion of all client/matter fields.
- Notifying attorneys, secretaries and applicable records department of new number assignment.
- Daily maintenance and upkeep of the Firm’s client and matter information in Elite.
- Making various changes to client and matter records as requested by Firm personnel, obtaining approvals when appropriate.
- Carefully adhering to the departmental and Firm standards as they relate to obtaining executed engagement letters.
- Assisting all Firm personnel with Client Intake requests, questions, and projects.
- Additional responsibilities and projects as assigned by the Senior Client Intake and Conflicts Manager or the Lead Client Intake and Conflicts Coordinator.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must have excellent Data Entry skills and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to organize and produce detailed, accurate work.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Solid working knowledge of Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010, Outlook and experience with conflicts software. Experience with Elite preferred.