|Industry:||Accounting / Tax||City/Region:||Dallas|
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Accounting||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
INTERNAL AUDIT SENIOR – Dallas, TX
Our client in Dallas is looking for an Internal Auditor to join their team on a direct hire basis.
Their close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made them the success they are today. In exchange for their hard work, they support their people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, please apply.
Seeking an Internal Audit Senior to join the Internal Audit department located in Dallas, Texas. This position provides an opportunity to work with a multinational, public traded organization and have meaningful conversations with management. Completed audits will be used to improve the controls and reduce organizational risk to the company. The Internal Audit Senior will be responsible for the assessment of the effectiveness of financial controls, the accuracy of financial records and the efficiency of operations at Headquarters, Sales Service Centers (SSC), Plants and Regional Distribution Center (RDC) locations across the United States. Identifying risks and providing solutions is imperative to the success of the position. The ideal candidate will go beyond the audit checklist and be capable of providing thoughtful risk management solutions. The ability to work and travel independently is required for this position. You will have exposure to multiple departments within their network and provide key reports to management who rely on the audit to improve process, accuracy and efficiency. This position may require up to 40% travel.
Education & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Completion or currently pursuing CPA, CIA, or CISA
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of accounting or internal audit experience
- Knowledge of audit testing and risk management and mitigation
- Ability to review and assess processes
- Experience providing actionable feedback and alternatives to current controls
- Data extraction using MS Access
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior public practice experience a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Works well independently and in a group environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all members of an organization