Integration Solutions Specialist
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||IT||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Our client in North Dallas is seeking an Integration Solutions Specialist to join their team.
- Maintain and develop integrations between systems in a Windows environment, primarily written in C# and PowerShell;
- Assist in standard MSSQL performance optimization, maintenance, development, and administration;
- Investigate and provide break/fix support for applications;
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation, and problem resolution;
- Ensure integrations function as designed based on functional and technical requirements;
- Maintain and track code changes using GIT.
- Ability to create and audit MSSQL logins, backups, queries, views, functions, and stored procedures.
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, and administering MSSQL replication technologies such as Replication, Mirroring, AlwaysOn, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge, understanding, and experience with modern object-oriented programming concepts, such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Abstraction.
- Intermediate knowledge, understanding, and experience with software design principles such as SOLID, DRY, KISS, and YAGNI.
- Working with delimited data formats as well as hierarchical data formats such as XML and JSON.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to follow evolving best practices within the organization for preserving and maintaining data integrity.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a medium to large Microsoft environment.
- Minimum of 2 years development and administration experience with MSSQL.
- Minimum of 2 years working with .NET/C# and PowerShell.
- College degree strongly preferred with a B.S. in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent education and work experience.
- Experience with Extract, Transform, and Load methodologies is preferred.
- Experience with integrating disparate systems, both on premise and cloud-based, such as Salesforce and Workday