|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||IT||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
One of the world’s largest publishing companies is looking for an Integration Developer to design, analyze, develop, and implement assets to support the company. This direct hire role based in Princeton, NJ, pays SIX FIGURES and offers fantastic benefits!
Integration Developer Responsibilities:
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements and developing the necessary application to fulfill those requirements.
- Code produced will primarily be, but is not restricted to, REST APIs and integration orchestrations.
- Implementing unit and functional tests for all code produced.
- Documenting code for maintenance and reusability.
- Understanding existing code and performing maintenance and enhancements as required.
- Working with other teams to promote standards and code reuse across the organization.
- Participate in required training and attainment of certifications.
Integration Developer Qualifications:
- .Net Developer (5+ years)
- Experience with Azure Cloud Environment
- SQL Development
- Non-Relational Database Experience
- Web Services (REST & SOAP)
- RESTful API design and JSON data representation
- Message Queue and Pub-Sub messaging patterns
- Integration experience a strong plus
- Business Rules Engine and/or BPM exposure
- Experience working across functional business areas
- Angular Development Experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Leadership Skills