Infrastructure Engineer – Contract
|City/Region:||Los Angeles Metro||Commitment:||Full Time|
|Contract Type:||Contract||Practice Area:||IT|
Our client is looking for a strong Infrastructure Engineer to join our fast growing team!
Location: - El dorado Hills, CA
Position Type: - Contract
- Strong experience in server operating systems including RedHat Enterprise Linux, Oracle Linux, Solaris, and Windows Server
- Strong understanding of server infrastructure technologies including VMware server virtualization, HP/IBM server hardware, and storage and networking technologies related to server infrastructure
- Experience in any of the areas IBM WebSphere Application Server, Enterprise Service Bus, MQ, and DataPower, EDI, SalesForce, Informatica, and batch processing in the Healthcare vertical
- Experience with DB2, Oracle, and SQL database technologies
- Experience with designing, implementing, deploying and supporting enterprise-level solutions.
- Strong ability to analyze, consolidate and communicate complex technical topics to all levels of staff (including but not limited to IT executives, business/technical managers, developers and system administrators) in verbal and written form
- Demonstrated experience in designing complex business critical software solution
- Excellent communicator with experience delivering highly complex enterprise solutions.
- Strong ability to build partnerships and influence others that are not in the direct sphere of control. With the ability to earn the respect of technical personnel across application and infrastructure teams.