HR Administrative Assistant
|Practice Area:||Administrative||Compensation:||Competitive Compensation|
|Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Our client in Dallas has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to join their dynamic team on a direct hire basis.
This position provides administrative and secretarial support for Human Resources Operations, which includes the Human Resources, Benefits, Diversity Departments and other departments as needed.
The Administrative Assistant must be consistent in performing task and responsibilities. Must have the ability to handle high demands, ambiguity, frequent changes, and deadlines with a positive objective-oriented attitude. Strong attention to detail, self-starter/motivated, maturity to maintain confidentiality, and the ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with all levels in the Firm are essential.
Five plus years of progressive general office experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Three plus years of previous experience working within a professional services environment is preferred.
Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks, deadlines and demands. Strong organizational skills are required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
1. Review vendor invoices as assigned for accuracy.
2. Assist with scheduling, logistics for programs, special events (i.e., blood drive, flu shots, seminars, staff appreciation, retirements, and meetings, etc.).
3. Handle confidential and non-routine information.
4. Work independently and within the team on special, nonrecurring and on-going projects.
5. Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
6. Professionally field calls and answer all routine and non-routine questions/ take accurate messages for team members.
7. Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and task (i.e., emails, calls, and data).
8. Be a professional liaison and interface with all levels of the organization and outside agencies.
9. Create and distribute office newsletter.
10. Schedule meetings and maintain calendars.
11. Maintain the HR Directors work e-files and physical files.
12. Create mailing list, edit mailing lists, and delete duplicate entries in InterAction.
13. Collect and distribute mail for the HR team.
The Administrative Assistant must have intermediate or higher knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook).