Front End Developer
|Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Based in Los Angeles, our client is looking to add a strong front end developer to their team. The ideal candidate will bring digital projects to life in collaboration with our designers, writers, strategists and account specialists.
We need someone as passionate about technology as they are, to bring great ideas in this space to life. They’re constantly learning, pushing ourselves with new tech, and excel at building unique digital experiences that motivate people to take action.
Required Skills and experience
- Solid experience with a popular CMS such as Drupal or WordPress. Capable of building an entire CMS-driven site on your own, or as part of a team.
- Experience building responsive web projects that work great on mobile.
- Is obsessively up to date on new web and tech trends, always trying to learn and push themselves
- Ability to translate designs into working sites/products that look as initially intended
- Experience with an iterative/agile design process and prototyping, as well as a more traditional waterfall model.
- Is comfortable with a modern build workflow including using CSS pre-processors, task runners, collaborative tools such as GIT, etc.
- 3-5 years experience building websites and web applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred, some formal education required