Financial Systems Administrator
|Industry:||Accounting / Tax||City/Region:||Dallas|
|Practice Area:||Account Management||Compensation:||Competitive Compensation|
Our client in downtown Dallas is seeking a Financial Systems Administrator to join their team.
Financial Systems Administrator will assist in the administration, support, maintenance, development and implementation of the Firm’s accounting & financial systems including Elite Enterprise, Webview, Whitehill, Extend, , ARCS, and other related systems. Will train the right person for a junior level Administrator of the Financial systems.
- Serve as liaison between Accounting/Finance and IT departments.
- Manage all user/system set-ups and security in Elite Enterprise, DTE and other related systems.
- Help Desk support for Elite products and DTE.
- Assist with software implementations and upgrades to existing systems as well as the implementations of third party application integration processes (i.e. data loads).
- Trouble-shoot problems related to software performance & functionality in conjunction with IT department.
- Coordinate with third party support group regarding system maintenance and projects and incidents related to them.
- Modify current bill templates for Document Studio templates.
- Development of custom Extend reports as requested.
- Perform data analysis to facilitate identifying and resolving issues and problems. Help develop documentation, training, and development of users regarding the firm’s financial systems and data.
- Develop and generate reports, data imports/exports, and interfaces between systems.
- SQL and Database knowledge of Elite Enterprise is a plus.
- Requires a BA or BS in Accounting or Computer Science with minimum of 5-7 years of increasing responsible, directly related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in legal financial system applications and databases is desirable. Detailed knowledge of Elite Enterprise, MS SQL, and third-party systems used in conjunction with Elite Enterprise a plus