|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Contract|
Our client in Mineola seeks an Executive Secretary to join their team. The Executive Secretary provides administrative support to Regional Asst. Director, Building Manager and Laborer Foreman in the coordination of numerous clerical duties.
Typical duties using Microsoft Office Suite includes:
- Prepare purchase orders from Nassau County.
- Process orders, tabulating and entering work orders.
- Prepare Purchase Orders for submittal and approval.
- Prepare Purchase Authorization Requests for submittal and approval.
- Prepare monthly Purchase Requisitions for supplies for Nassau County Courts.
- Answer phone calls, take / direct messages to appropriate individuals and make appointments.
- Contact and verify references of potential Contractors.
- Send/receive faxes.
- Make copies of documents and filing.
- Send and receive mail electronically/ regular mail.
- Collect mail from mailbox.
- Follow up/ confirm appointments with Contractors
- Prepare and monitor the Director and Building Managers’ Travel Vouchers.
- Prepare the Director and Building Managers’ daily schedules.
- Maintain all OGS requisite reports i.e.: Governor's Report, Vehicle Cost Report, Quarterly Training Log Report, Procurement Log of Transactions and Temporary Employees Contract.
- Prepare weekly/ bi-weekly employees timesheets and direct them to respective agencies for payroll.
- Prepare memos and minutes for meetings.
- Create specific forms as needed for employees.
- Create folders for individual Courts / Companies / Contractors.
- Update computer applications with current versions.
- Other miscellaneous duties as required by management.