Executive Administrative Assistant- Dallas
|Industry:||Administrative / Clerical||City/Region:||Dallas|
|Compensation:||Competitive Compensation||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
Our client in downtown Dallas is looking to hire an Executive Administrative Assistant to support C level executives.
- Required Years of Experience 1-3
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional customer service skills, a winning personality and the unparalleled ability to multi-task.
- Must be Extremely organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Word 2010 and MS Outlook.
- Strong communication skills needed to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Diplomacy and confidentiality are required.
- Support three C-Level executives as well as provide backup support for the COO
- Maintain files and calendar. Coordinate all travel arrangements both domestic and international
- Schedule, initiate, and coordinate conference calls with various parties inside and outside of the firm. Manage telephone and video conferences across multiple time zones.
- Receive and place telephone calls. Take messages as needed.
- Manage and coordinate outside vendors
- Create and edit documents, mail merges, charts, graphs, tables, etc.
- Scan and clean up documents utilizing scanner equipment and software.
Flexibility in working overtime as requested.