Enterprise Application System Administrator
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Practice Area:||IT||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Our client is seeking an Enterprise Application System Administrator to add to their IT Team. The EASA is a technology role which interacts with Operations, Finance, IT, Sales, and other departments within the organization. The initial focus of the position will be on an existing operational system.
- Daily administration and support of the assigned enterprise applications and their databases including, but not limited to, managing user setup, profiles and roles, workflow, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, and validation rules, training of IT Service Desk and users.
- Managing and supporting application integrations and upgrades.
- Working with management and users to ensure their application needs are met while also creating, managing, and improving complex business processes, workflow rules, data validation, triggers, and related items.
- Design and develop customized reports and dashboards.
- Create and document application requirements and change requests by working with management, users, technical teams, vendors, and consultants.
- Management release and test processes including establishing and managing test plans, test cases, test protocols, and test environments as well as coordinating and managing user acceptance testing.
- Keeping abreast of new application features and functionality and providing business process improvement recommendations based on enhancements.
- Data management and administration.
- Communicating with users about system functionality and enhancements.
- Providing users with technical support.
- Logging, managing, and tracking incidents and problems through resolution.
- Create and maintain user and technical documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and user help materials.
- The role will assist with design and implementation of Salesforce and evolve into the EASA of Salesforce once implementation is complete.
- This position will require after hour support with rotation.
- 5+ years implementing, administrating, and managing ERP, CRM, or Operations applications in an operational environment that includes geographically dispersed offices and users.
- Experience implementing, administrating, and managing application integrations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Close attention to detail with an ability to work independently and as part of a team on multiple projects crossing numerous applications and departments.
- Understanding of relational databases, data models, and related concepts.
- General knowledge of IT General Controls components and concepts.
- Experience managing and administering Salesforce and Salesforce certifications preferred.
- Experience with Rural Computer Consultants’ (RCC) Fuel Distribution System (FDS) would be highly preferred.
- Experience with SAP or SAP S/HANA, and SAP certifications preferred.
- Experience with Workday, ADP, Office 365, ServiceNow, and Power BI preferred.
- ITIL Foundation Certification, or better, preferred. Additional professional certifications (Microsoft, CompTIA, VMware, etc.) a plus.
- College degree or equivalent work/technical experience.