|Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? A well established Indiana civil engineering firm is looking for a Professional Engineer in Water/Wastewater with at least 5 years of experience to join the team in Indianapolis.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Work within experienced engineering teams on challenging projects involving water transmission mains, water booster stations, water storage tanks/reservoirs, sanitary sewers, wastewater force mains, and wastewater pump stations
- Lead plan production, generate reports, and perform calculations
- Coordinate with clients, agencies, sub-consultants, and contractors
- Coach junior level staff and collaborate with senior PE’s and designers
- Participate on teams that create proposals and deliver innovative presentations to clients
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- GPA greater than 3.0
- PE in the state of Indiana or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- 5 or more years of civil engineering project experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Desire to work with experienced engineers to expand your knowledge and advance your career.