|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Accounting||Education:||Associates Degree|
Our client in Dallas has an immediate opening for an E-Billing Coordinator. The E-Billing Coordinator is responsible for handling all aspects of the E-Billing cycle from engagement to completion.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Foster and maintain professional relationships with attorneys, clients and other staff members to ensure compliance with attorney and client billing requirements.
- Maintain and process electronic bills through the E-Billing Hub or the clients chosen E-Billing vendors. Includes budgeting, transaction validation, loading accruals, bill transfer and documentation.
- Comply with any/all e-billing format requirements (Uniform Task Based Management Systems “UTBMS” code sets, LEDES formatting, etc.) as required by the client.
- Process all transactions related to requests for pro forma, bill edits and bills including narrative edits, time/cost transfers, hour and value adjustments, unbilled write offs, rate revelations, dividing entries.
- Diligently monitor and address E-Billing issues and rejections.
- Maintain special client rate tables and bill formats as requested by attorneys.
- Review and process unbilled write-offs.
- Assist attorneys and secretaries with E-Billing problems, reports or client inquiries as needed.
- Assist in preparing weekly and monthly E-billing reports and proformas as needed.
- Assist Billing Manager and/or Billing Supervisor with special projects and reports as required.
Education & Experience:
- Experience with electronic billing submission through various e-billing platforms
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in accountancy/business administration or finance preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ E-Billing experience in a professional services environment, preferably law firm.
- Elite Enterprise experience preferred.
- Computer skills - ability to use multiple computer systems which include:
- Excel- including ability to format worksheets, create formulas and sort data
- Client billing applications via Internet or other file transfer methods as required by client
- Microsoft office products including Outlook and Word.
- Ability to quickly identify issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Understanding of general accounting concepts.
- Good communication skills - ability to work with all personnel levels.
- Ability to safely perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Attention to detail and accuracy highly valued.