Director, Digital & Performance Marketing
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Marketing||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
Our client in Irving, Texas is searching for a Director, Digital & Performance Marketing. Come join their dynamic team!!
This exciting opportunity will report to the CMO. The Director will act as the internal digital and performance marketing expert responsible for leading internal and external teams in delivering solutions that maximize traffic online and at locations, improve birthday bookings (e-commerce), and strategically evolve email, mobility, and loyalty initiatives. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who excels in technical literacy and has the business acumen to take ownership of the organization’s online revenue with respect to reserved birthday parties. The director provides leadership to the marketing team, other departments and our agency partners to successfully guide the business through all digital strategies. Lead strategic digital projects including: website development, website content management and maintenance; reservation system management and enhancements; online birthday invitation technology, SEO/SEM strategy and execution, digital analytics and reporting, email marketing, loyalty initiatives, mobility application development and support, paid social; display and performance media.
Scope of Position
- Lead through development projects that help drive same stores sales growth.
- Acquire more everyday guests and improve annual visit frequency.
- Drive improvements in sales via large parties, increasing birthday revenue.
- Support the business goals for fast-paced digital developments.
- Responsible for budget management
- Manage and guide 3 direct reports, 3+ digital agencies, multiple tech partners/consultants
- Preforms all duties and responsibilities in support of field services and operations. Supports the Corporate Objectives, including: “If you are not serving the guest, serve someone who is.”
- The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced digital marketing professional who is strategic, customer centric, exceptionally analytical, and able to lead the development of innovative solutions to maximize the digital customer experience. The candidate must be data driven with a well-rounded digital background including command of channels to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention.
- Candidate should have a strong sense of accountability and a proven ability to successfully plan and manage a substantial volume of both diverse and high investment projects with excellence and precision. The candidate must be comfortable working across functional lines to influence and support digital impact on the business. The candidate should have exceptional interpersonal skills and a track record of effective working in a collaborative, team-based environment, and should be self-motivated, self-directed and confident in making sound business decisions. The candidate should also be comfortable managing, developing, and coaching the digital team.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate and establish influence to discipline leaders within company. The candidate must be an enthusiastic, confident performer and team player with the ability and passion to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Lastly, this candidate must have deep knowledge of the latest web & mobile based technologies, eCommerce experience, content generation, and consumer interactive trends. The candidate should have experience with digital marketing software and reporting tools (i.e., Google Analytics, Sitefinity or similar CMS system, Google Tag Manager, Momenfeed or similar social/local tool, Salesforce, ExactTarget, etc.) and should be familiar with performance oriented digital design best practices, A/B and multivariate testing tools and bid management tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field required.
- Interactive or Digital professional/industry experience required.
- Google Analytics Certification desired.
- 10 years of marketing experience, 5+ years digital marketing experience required.
- 3 years experience in Google Analytics or similar reporting system.
- 5 years of SEO/SEM, display and social experience required, demonstrating superior ranking and traffic development
- 5+ years of Content Management System experience with development of major website launch or relaunch
- 3+ years of significant eCommerce management is strongly preferred
- Direct report management is required
- Previous, lead agency management is required
- Experience with developing mobility campaigns (apps, loyalty, mobile innovation)
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to adapt communication style to a number of different audiences
- Ability to manage and prioritize deadlines of diverse and high-investment projects
- Enthusiastic, innovative leader with ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment