|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||IT||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Our client is seeking a creative minded Developer/Programmer to join their team! This client offers a fantastic downtown location with a trendy office environment. This is a great opportunity if you are energetic and self-motivated with an outgoing personality. This position includes managing relationships and technical negotiations with third party vendors. If you are passionate about technology and looking for a Direct Hire opportunity with a comprehensive benefits package this could be your next career move!
- Maintain advocacy for end user needs
- Develop knowledge with detail of database architecture.
- Integrate company websites with SQL server.
- Efficiently manage system issues with a sense of urgency.
- Offer curiosity to obtain knowledge of travel industry web design and client behaviors.
- 1 to 3 years of software development experience
- Plus experience includes Visual Basic Net, Microsoft Visual Studio and ASP.Net Web Forms
- Experience in Java Script and C-Sharp
- Highly organized, outgoing and ability to generate motivation with team.
- Ability to work independently as well as an engaging team member.
- Provide inspiration to team and offer leadership
- Knowledge of SQL reporting services
- Mainframe technology knowledge a plus.