Data Warehouse Developer
|Practice Area:||Business Development||Compensation:||Competitive Compensation|
|Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Based in Huntington Beach, our client is seeking a Data Warehouse Developer for with at least 3 years of experience in developing and supporting data warehouses in an enterprise environment, supporting Windows SQL Server with large data volumes and complex data processes. The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience in data modeling (conceptual, logical, and physical) across various business subject areas. Data models presented in an enterprise business intelligence suite.
- Must have advanced development experience with Microsoft SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and T-SQL.
- Must have excellent analytical capability and thought leadership to comprehend business challenges and address them during technical design.
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience implementing database technologies, concepts, and principles including ODS, EDW, data marts, relational databases, dimensional models, ETL, OLAP, HOLAP, ROLAP, conformed dimensions, and SCD’s.
- Proven experience with structured management of Master Data, Meta Data, Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Structure, Data Architecture, and Data Security.
- Working knowledge of an enterprise Business Intelligence solution desired, e.g. Oracle BI, Micro Strategy, Business Objects, Hyperion.
- Prior restaurant, retail or hospitality industry experience a plus
Generous base salary, bonus and benefit plan!