Customer Accounting Specialist
|Commitment:||Full Time||Practice Area:||Accounting|
Our client in North Dallas is a Construction company that is looking for a Customer Accounting Specialist to assist with AR functions and resolving billing and payment discrepancies. Ideal candidate will be able to handle invoices and billables that have issues or are incorrect. They will work closely with the customer Service team that initially sends out invoice to customer. Any issues are then escalated to the Customer Accounting Specialist. They will handle payment of invoices overdue and matching it to the Purchase Order.
Day to day and qualifications:
- This role will handle the invoices that have been escalated due to issues and errors
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, very clear communication skills
- Work in fast paced environment, problem solver needed, have analytical skills and bring up issues as they arise
- Based on purchase orders, balancing and following up on initial invoice sent from C.S.
- Analyzing the activities occurred and resolve discrepancies
- Verifying credit card processes, errors on the card from received customer payment, and applying correct amount
- Follow up and make sure statements go out, sending notice that invoice is overdue
- customer accounting experience, follow up with transactions for customers
- QuickBooks experience is a plus