|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Finance||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
|Description:||Our amazing client is looking for a Compensation Analyst to join their team as an FTE. Location is Dallas, TX.
You will be an outstanding Compensation Analyst if:
A Day in the Life…
You are one of the in-house experts on compensation for positions at all levels of the organization. As such, you:
• You partner with the rest of the compensation team to administer the ongoing
performance management initiatives and the annual merit increase processes.
• You evaluate trends in hourly pay rate changes and ensure compliance with policies.
• We love celebrating wins – big and small. You work with others to
support the employee recognition programs, including program design, vendor
management, communication, and troubleshooting.
• You support high level compensation activities, such as preparation of board materials,
preparation of SEC reporting, and designing training programs.
• You write and update all job descriptions and ensure the job description database is
accurate and up-to-date.
• You ensure our client stays in compliance with federal and state wage & hour laws
by monitoring, interpreting, and implementing updates. You act as a consultant for the HR
Department and store management teams on matters such as FLSA compliance, state
overtime requirements, minimum wage and tipped minimum wage, tipping policies,
vacation payouts, and employment of minors.
• You create and generate standard weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and stand
ready to produce ad hoc analysis on the fly
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Compensation Analyst role; a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Accounting, or Finance; or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Advanced MS Excel skills and strong skills in other MS Office products are required. Experience working with an enterprise HRIS system is preferred.
• Excellent analytical, communication and organization skills.
• Ability to exercise good judgment in decision-making.
• Hold yourself accountable to high personal and professional standards of conduct.
• Non typical office environment. We have games in the lobby, a billiard table in the break room, Shuffleboard up front, and we get the whole office together monthly for a “Party on the Patio” to catch up with one another over ice cold “refreshments.”
• We work hard, we play hard and we have FUN!
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.