Commercial Escrow Assistant
|Contract Type:||Direct Hire||Practice Area:||Administrative|
|Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Our prestigious client in Uptown Dallas is looking to hire a Commercial Escrow Assistant. This is a direct hire opportunity.
The Commercial Escrow Assistant will provide administrative support in all aspects of coordinating, managing and closing national commercial real estate transactions. Two (2) years commercial real estate experience required.
Assist with all phases of title search/clearing/issue process, including retrieving title data, insuring prompt delivery of title data, reviewing title data, preparing title commitments and preliminary reports, delivery of title data to related parties, clearance of title issues, and preparation of final title policies.
Job responsibilities include:
- General administrative duties and office management: typing, scanning and answering phone calls
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Software Experience in Request is strongly desired
- Coordinating multi-site and multi-state transactions
- Review all incoming files, order taxes, certifications, etc.
- Address title objection letters
- Prepare pro-forma title policies and endorsements
- Distribute title commitment packages
- Organize electronic files
- Distribute closing documents and record them
- Prepare settlement sheets and title closing documents
- Clear Title Conditions as directed by Escrow Officers
- Organize complicated and difficult deals
- Accommodate clients but manage expectations
- Other duties as assigned
Success in this position requires a candidate who is self-motivated and a self-starter; a detail-oriented team player. Exceptional organizational, time management and communication skills; strong computer skills (including proficiency with Excel) are vital for success. Ability to shift gears, multi-task and be flexible in a fast-paced environment while providing excellent customer service are essential.