Business Systems Administrator
|Compensation:||Competitive Compensation||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
Our client in Downtown Dallas is looking for a Business Systems Administrator to join their team. The Business Systems Administrator will report to the Director of Business Information Systems. This candidate will assist in the administration, support, maintenance, development and implementation of the accounting and financial systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as liaison between Accounting, Finance and IT departments.
- Manage all user/system set-ups and security in Elite Enterprise, DTE and other related systems.
- Help Desk support for Elite products and DTE.
- Assist with software implementations and upgrades to existing systems as well as the implementations of third party application integration processes (i.e. data loads).
- Troubleshoot problems related to software performance and functionality in conjunction with IT department.
- Coordinate with third party support group regarding system maintenance and projects and incidents related to them.
- Modify current bill templates for Document Studio templates.
- Perform data analysis to facilitate identifying and resolving issues and problems. Help develop documentation, training, and development of users regarding the firm’s financial systems and data.
- Develop and generate reports, data imports/exports and interfaces between systems.
- SQL and Database knowledge of Elite Enterprise is a plus.
Education & Experience:
- BA or BS in Accounting or Computer Science with minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
- Must have Elite or Aderant
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work as a team with Accounting staff, Development programmers and Elite IT teams on projects, software implementation and data customization.
- A general knowledge of law firm accounting including general ledger and billing practices with a desired strong concentration in Elite Enterprise and an intermediate use of Excel.
- Experience and knowledge of financial applications such as Intapp Time, Whitehill, Clarity, Paperless Proforma, Image Connect, ARC2G is desired, but not all required.
- Additional experience with applications for docketing and conflicts, such as CPI, Prolaw and Legal Key is a plus.
- Support and execution of Month End balancing of Elite, financial system setups and data warehousing of reports.
- Ability to create and hoc reports using Microsoft SQL is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues via HelpDesk tickets, create and execute plans for integrations, upgrades, patches and hot fixes for Elite and Elite products.
- Help implement business process improvements to enhance the efficiency for Accounting staff.