Business Relationship Officer
|Commitment:||Full Time||Practice Area:||Account Management|
Our Financial Services Client in Tampa, FL is seeking a Business Relationship Officer with experience in the Finance industry to build and maintain relationships with local business owners and sell the commercial and personal services of their company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with business owners to strengthen relationships including business accounts and personal accounts.
- Promoting services and attaining sales goals for specific products as directed by management.
- Network with current and potential business select partners, business liaisons and members in order to cultivate relationships and increase account per member ratio.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other professionals in the finance industry.
- Manage existing commercial business portfolio including annual reviews, renewals, and line of credit term outs.
- Manages Credit Union relationships with business owners by providing exceptional personal service for their own accounts and those of their employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, finance or a related field or comparable and proven experience
- 5+ years of sales and/or business development experience with a Financial institution.
- General understanding of Small Business Administration loans, and a stronger knowledge of examining business statements and examining credit worthiness.