Business Development Representative
|Contract Type:||Direct Hire||Practice Area:||Business Development|
Our fast growing client is seeking a Business Development Representative to join their team. Our client leverages data to provide patient insights and drive interventions. As subject matter experts, they are constantly striving to identify actionable insights. By analyzing medical records, claims, and clinical data sets they are at the bleeding edge of the healthcare market.
The Business Development Representative Will Have:
- Strong communication, you will be the first point of contact between new business and the company.
- Comfortable speaking to new people on the phone and via email, going to conferences and being the face of the company.
- Use LinkedIn to find prospective clients and cold calling from leads.
- Tenacious self-starter with discipline, and solid time management skills.
- Overcome objections to quickly establish credibility and build rapport.
- Ability to pick up and learn new objectives quickly