|Industry:||Accounting / Tax||City/Region:||Dallas|
|Commitment:||Full Time||Compensation:||Competitive Compensation|
Our client in their Dallas and Houston offices has an immediate opening for a Billing Specialist to join their dynamic team.
Responsibilities include compiling, managing and executing attorney billing. This includes gathering all billing information, creating and obtaining approval on proformas, and creating and distributing final invoices. This individual will interface with billing attorneys, staff and Firm clients while maintaining confidentiality of client and firm matters.
• Review and edit proformas in response to attorney and secretary requests;
• Execute complex bills in a timely manner (e.g., multiple discounts by matter, split-
party billing, preparation of electronic bills).
• Submit bills electronically to e-billing sites.
• Configure and maintain information on e-billing sites.
• Ensure compliance with existing Firm billing policies and procedures, recommending
changes when necessary.
• Ensure compliance with Outside Counsel Policies and Procedures.
• Create and maintain desktop procedures.
• Communicate professionally and courteously with clients, attorneys, paralegals, and
• Create billing schedules and various other billing analyses as needed.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Preform other related duties as assigned.
• Associates or Bachelors needed