|Industry:||Accounting / Tax||City/Region:||Dallas|
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
Our client has an immediate opening for a Billing Coordinator in their North Dallas office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing all transactions related to requests for proformas, bill edits and bills including narrative edits, time/cost transfers, hour and value adjustments, unbilled write offs, rate revelations, dividing entries.
- Maintain and process electronic bills via a variety of client applications as requested. Includes budgeting, transaction validation, bill transfer and documentation.
- Set up and maintain special client rate tables and bill formats as requested by attorneys.
- Review and process unbilled write-offs.
- Assist attorneys and secretaries with billing problems, reports or client inquiries as needed.
- Assist in preparing weekly and monthly reports and proformas as needed.
- Assist Billing Manager with special projects and reports as required.
Education & Experience:
- Associate degree in accountancy/business administration or finance required