Bilingual Sales Representative
|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Sales||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Our progressive and highly profitable client in downtown Indianapolis seeks a Bilingual Sales Representative to support company reservations and aggressively grow sales. The full-time direct hire position comes with a HIGH BASE SALARY, bonus package, free downtown parking, gym membership and other perks!
BILINGUAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and foster the growth of network of car rental operators and service providers from around the world, with the goal of expanding the brand’s market share.
- Build relationships in a friendly and energetic manner, speaking intelligently and confidently about the product and the industry.
- Participate in and nurture a broad network of alliances with others to exchange knowledge and information in support of change initiatives.
- Use Salesforce to track sales activity, forecast sales targets and ensure goals are met.
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards.
- Prepare quarterly reports that identify sales activity for the previous quarter as well as future sales marketing plans.
BILINGUAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year institution.
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or like product.