|Industry:||Accounting / Tax||City/Region:||Dallas|
|Commitment:||Full Time||Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
Our client in downtown Dallas has an immediate opening for an AP Clerk.
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Assist in processing check requests for expense reports and invoices
- Assist in processing vendor invoices via imports into Accounting systems
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Assist in reconciling vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Match invoices to checks, obtain signatures for checks to distribute checks accordingly
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as assigned-1099’s etc.
- Processing Credit Card Payments
- 2+ years of AP related experience
- Must be able to follow standard filing experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and 10-key by touch.
- Elite and iInvoice experience a plus
- Ability to type 60-65 wpm.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and writing skills.
- Excellent computer and typing skill.
- Ability to work concurrently on a wide variety of projects and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work overtime and to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to assist others as needed.
- Reliable and dependable.